QA / Game Tester
Job Code: 6331B19175850
Location: Austin, TX 78727
Description: Testers are responsible for promoting and supporting our Client’s efforts to develop high quality, user-friendly products. A candidate in this contract position will identify game defects and qualitative issues throughout the title’s development cycle, ensuring a high quality, bug free experience for the consumer upon release.
- Test and report bugs and quality issues.
- Assist with daily Build Verification Testing.
- Assist in generation and execution of test plans.
- Assist with database upkeep.
- Verify that the development team's fixes work properly through game play regression and testing.
- Maintain confidentiality of games that have not been released.
- 1+ years of previous test experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience with database programs and tools
- Familiarity with current, popular FPS games
- Expert knowledge of MS Windows and Office applications
- Knowledge of computer hardware
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Freakish attention to detail
- Ability to write detailed, accurate test plans
- Ability to identify potential problems and supply subjective solutions
- Ability to work well within a team
- Must be a team player
- Ability to interact with key internal and external members of publishing and development
- Ability to work flexible hours and meet tight deadlines when called upon
- Degree in Art, Design or related field
- Games console testing experience
- Certification testing experience
- Database management
- Qualitative testing experience
- Avid FPS gamer
- Knowledge of Flash, Maya, C++
Apply: Submit your resume to 20318416.0@JobFrenzy1.com
The link above will open your default mail program. Please attach your resume to the email message.
Return to the Job Search Results